- This event has passed.
This course has been moved to an online format using Zoom
This level is for the true beginner or for those with a little experience but would like to get back to basics and refine the movements. We will explore the movements of the hips, arms and hands in detail. Hear some Egyptian rhythms and learn moves to go with them. Even a little improvisation to let your body move to the music naturally, the way Egyptian dance is meant to be.
This class runs on the following dates:
- May 25 – 7:15PM to 8:15PM
- June 1 – 7:15PM to 8:15PM
- June 8 – 7:15PM to 8:15PM
- June 15 – 7:15PM to 8:15PM
- June 27 – 7:15PM to 8:15PM
- June 29 – 7:15PM to 8:15PM
The cost for this class is $90.00 for all 6 sessions. $15.00 Drop in
I have lowered the drop on rate to equal the cost of all six sessions. You can pay all at once or up to the day before each class.
I will send all participants a link in a email to the class by 3 pm the day of class
- No experience necessary
- This class is for adults 18+
- Bring light or bright colored fabric or dance scarf for your hips or browse our retail selections
- Tickets are available below.
- GST added at checkout