- This event has passed.
Space is limited to 9 in studio students so register early. Drop in is available as long as there is room.
This level is for the true beginner or for those with a little experience but would like to get back to basics and refine the movements. We will explore the movements of the hips, arms and hands in detail. Hear some Egyptian rhythms and learn moves to go with them. Even a little improvisation to let your body move to the music naturally, the way Egyptian dance is meant to be.
This class runs Mondays on the following dates:
- April 11 – 7:30 to 8:30PM
- April 25 – 7:30 to 8:30PM
- May 2 – 7:30 – 8:30PM
- May 9 – 7:30 – 8:30PM
- May 16 – 7:30 – 8:30 PM
The cost for this class is $75.00 for all 5 sessions
- No experience necessary
- This class is for adults 18+
- Bring light or bright colored fabric or dance scarf for your hips or browse our retail selections
- Tickets are available below.
- GST added at checkout