- This event has passed.
This session of classes are sold out!! Thank you for your support
Check out the upcoming sessions 🙂
This level is for the true beginner or for those with a little experience but would like to get back to basics and refine the movements. We will explore the movements of the hips, arms and hands in detail. Learn some Egyptian rhythms and the moves to go with them. Even a little improvisation to let your body move to the music naturally, the way Egyptian dance is meant to be.
This class runs on the following dates:
- April 1 – 7:15PM to 8:15PM
- April 8 – 7:15PM to 8:15PM
- April 15 – 7:15PM to 8:15PM
- April 22 – 7:15PM to 8:15PM
- April 29 – 7:15PM to 8:15PM
The cost for this class is $75.00 for all 5 sessions. $18.00 Drop in
- No experience necessary
- This class is for adults 18+
- Bring light or bright colored fabric or dance scarf for your hips
- Tickets are available below.
- If spaces are still available, a registration session will also be held on Fri March 29 from 7-8 pm at the studio. Cash or card payments accepted.
- GST added at checkout